ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
All registration fees are based on Printing Industries of America membership. Membership must be current to receive the member rate. Your rate will be verified upon receipt of registration.
2015 PIFE Conference
- (does not include pre-conference workshop)
2015 PIFE Full Conference Package
- (includes pre-conference workshop)
Cancellation and/or substitution requests must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are responsible for ensuring that we receive the request. Our staff will reply with an email acknowledgement.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute by contacting Nick Stratigos at 800-910-4283 X750 or via email at email@example.com. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer the registration to another person or to another event, then the following refund guidelines apply:
• Registrations cancelled less than 30 but more than 15 (calendar) days prior to the program date will result in a refund less $250.
• Registrations cancelled more than 30 (calendar) days prior to the program date to will result in a refund less $175.
• Registrations cancelled less than 15 (calendar) days prior to the program date will not be eligible for a refund. **
**Upon request, Printing Industries of America may issue a credit toward attendance at a future Printing Industries of America conference taking place within 12 months of the original conference. Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. If you do not attend a Printing Industries of America program within 12 months from the original seminar, the entire registration fee will be forfeited.
In fairness to all attendees, confirmed participants who do not attend the scheduled program are liable for the entire fee unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
• No-shows will not be eligible for refund or credit.
• Conference materials for registered participants who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be mailed by regular post to the address we have on file. This will only be done once.
All refunds will be issued by Printing Industries of America by check or by credit to your original debit or charge card.
Printing Industries of America reserve the right to cancel or reschedule programs at any time. If Printing Industries of America cancel or reschedules the event due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund; however we are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Printing Industries of America cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.
We encourage you to give us feedback on any aspect of our service—please contact Nick Stratigos at nstratigos( @ )printing.org. We will do our best to resolve things to your satisfaction quickly and fairly.