Year after year, PIFE Conference attendees benefit from the exceptional opportunities afforded to them. They find new ways to save money, explore potential investments to grow their business, and gain insight into the current marketplace. This year’s conference features expert keynotes and sessions providing critical intelligence and giving your company a competitive edge.
It can be easy to plunge into financial pitfalls without the help of other professionals in your field. Through PIFE’s excellent networking opportunities, you do not have to traverse the financial landscape alone. PIFE Annual Conference attendees share a common goal—to pull each other over the hurdles and prosper as an industry.
Spring is a time for renewal, and by attending the 2015 PIFE Conference, you can develop new plans for your future. This one-of-a-kind educational and networking event delivers results. We want you to leave this conference with a strategic financial plan ... and many valuable professional relationships.
What You Can Expect
The 2015 PIFE Spring Conference gives financial executives and managers the opportunity to:
• Develop a roadmap to protect your company's survival.
• Learn in detail how to implement specific improvement strategies.
• Hear case studies by printing companies revealing their advanced approaches to cutting costs and becoming more productive.
• Learn the daily work standards for executives leading a cultural transformation.
• Participate in moderated roundtable sessions to learn from peers facing the same challenges.
• Experience unparalleled networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
The PIFE Annual Conference is designed for anyone with financial oversight at a graphic communications company, looking for practical ways to reduce operational costs and improve their customers' experience and satisfaction through process improvement. It is ideal for executives and managers playing a vital role in driving financial excellence:
• Vice Presidents of Finance
Why Should I Attend?
• Peer-to-peer networking: face-to-face conversations that will help you and your business.
• Engage with vendors: who better than the vendors to understand your needs.
• Breakthrough insights: tips, and tactics from financial experts.
"This conference provides a great opportunity to make contact with other financial executives in the printing industry and exchange important ideas, now more than ever you have to meet with your peers to gain a proper perspective on the current economic climate."—Pierre Gaussiran, Vice President of Finance, Transcontinental Marketing Communications
"New participants are always amazed at how open and honest the discussions can be. I have left every peer exchange session with at least one great idea to try back at my company." —Terrie Rubac, Heritage Press
"PIFE is the best support team for our organization and for me personally, the networking in the exchange of information amongst various companies is unsurpassable.” —Any Tosounian, CFO, Impress Communications, Inc.
"Every company is faced with strategic decisions that must be made and implemented to ensure their ongoing success. As members of our management teams, we have to spend time going beyond the day-to-day finance and accounting issues and consider important strategies that can be implemented in our own companies." —Gary Belting, Mossberg & Company, Inc.